Frontpage Forums Magaziner How can I speed up the loading of my Magaziner-themed site?

• How can I speed up the loading of my Magaziner-themed site?

yuu oung jong
    Participant

Are there any additional settings to speed up the Magaziner theme loading speed?
    Because the speed of accessing the site takes more than 20 seconds when connecting for the first time.
    And if you reconnect, the site will load faster.
    The speed is not constant, what’s the problem? I’m currently using cloud hosting.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    yuu oung jong
    Participant

have further inquiries.
    WP Super Cache deleted this cache plugin.
    So the site loading speed is improved.
    No need to install WP Super Cache cache plugin to speed up loading?
    There is no need to install plugins etc. to increase the speed, and there is no problem with loading speed by installing themes?

Hm, do you only have this speed issue with the Magaziner theme? My themes should all be built in the same way, so it shouldn’t be slower or faster than others.

Which version of WordPress are you using?

yuu oung jong
    Participant

I am using WordPress version 5.7.2.
    And now I have deleted the WP Super Cache plugin.
    The first time you access the site, it takes more than 10 seconds.
    If you connect again, the site will load within 1-3 seconds.
    So I was wondering what setting is causing this to happen.
    Anyway, I would like to know if there is a way to speed up the loading speed.

You are the first one to report a speed issue with the theme, so I’m not sure what the cause may be.

Have you tried asking your web host why it takes so long to load first time? They may know better than I do.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Once you purchase a product from alx.media, you will receive an account and access to the support forums.

Lost Password?